Best gaming laptops for gamers and engineers to be able to run heavy programs effectively.
Laptops are widely used around the world as an alternative for the popular PS4 and Xbox.
Some people just prefer to use a laptop as a gaming machine rather than buying a PS4 or Xbox which can not be carried around in a backpack.
I personally prefer carrying my laptop to my friends’ place to have fun rather than having PS4 sitting at home.
Here are the best gaming laptops I have gathered
ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S GX701
Asus has been longterm manufacturers of gaming laptops for some years now. The ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S GX701 is the highest spec Laptop for gaming right now.
Elite ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S GX701 has:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q (8GB GDDR6 VRAM); Intel UHD Graphics 630
- RAM: 24GB DDR4 (2,666MHz)
- Screen: 17.3-inch, Full HD (1,920×1,080) IPS, Pantone Validated (144Hz refresh rate with Nvidia G-Sync)
- Storage: 1TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD
You can get a fair deal of ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S GX701 on this amazon link
HP OMEN 15
Also at number two, I have HP OMEN 15 for you. HP designed OMEN strictly for gamers and graphic designers.
HP OMEN has heavy specifications that can withstand any kind of game available at the moment.
Running applications like photoshop and auto cad runs just as smooth as you will ever imagine.
The framerate and pixels are smart enough to run all the design applications you ever wanted. No need for you to go for an expensive Mac machine.
HP OMEN can also be used in the office because it has a sleek design unlike the Asus Rog
The HP OMEN 15 has:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-9750H, 2.6-4.5GHz
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 (6GB GDDR6)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Screen: 15.6-inch 1,920 x 1,080 IPS 144Hz
- Storage: 512GB SSD
MSI GS75 STEALTH 8SG
Next is the MSI GS75 STEALTH 8SG
MSI has also been noted for developing gaming laptops of the years.
This laptop can be compared to the ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S GX701 in terms of design and strength.
MSI GS75 STEALTH 8SG Has:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H 2.20GHz
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 with Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR6); Intel UHD Graphics 630
- RAM: 32GB DDR4
- Screen: 17.3″ FHD, 1920×1080, 144Hz, IPS-Level
- Storage: 1x M.2 SSD slot (SATA), 2x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA)
A relatively cheaper option
ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300
Also, ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300 is a good gaming laptop and cheaper compared to the other ones posted earlier.
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB-6GB
- RAM: 16GB-32GB DDR4
- Screen: 15.6-inch FHD (1,920 x 1,080) ComfyView IPS (144Hz refresh rate)
- Storage: 128GB SSD; 1TB HDD
This machine is also designed like the Asus Rog with lighthining colours that makes it looks presentable to gamers.
Get a good deal from Amazon
Thank you for reading our article. you can leave a comment below if you have something to help us with or have a problem.
you can also check how to run windows installation from this page